Sad, isn’t it? When you thought everything was REAL. When your fairytale just came true. Getting your hopes up and looking forward unto something yet, for them, it was all just their little games. It hurts a lot. When you made yourself look stupid for saving a relationship that never existed in the first place. By holding on to nothing. It hurts and all the emotions that you have for that person is anger, pain and confusion. You couldn’t believe it for a second since what you had with them was all happy memories. Fake happy memories. They broke you. They killed you. They made you feel on taking vengeance but no. Don’t. Let karma do it. Because if you seek vengeance, you yourself will become a player. Those heartless jerks? Well yeah, they were people who used to care too much yet someone made them change. Move on and let go. Those aren’t worth your frowns. ;)
Posts tagged text
Sometimes, they tell a lie when they pick truth but they can never lie when the pick dare. Because those two options are just one. You can learn the truth from a dare.
1. Don’t always go with your partner. Seeing them once a week is better or twice. At least you have a story to tell when you meet and won’t have any silent and awkward moment.
2. Trust them. This is one way of keeping a relationship strong because without trust, there won’t be a relationship.
3. Keep the spark alive. Try something new together. Like going out on a trip, have a photoshoot or even make movies out from your story and the two of you are the cast!;)
4. Be serious sometimes. If not, you’re gonna be taken for granted by your partner.
5. LOVE THEM WITH ALL YOU HEART. These days, it’s hard finding for a perfect guy/girl but once you start loving one, you could see the perfection beyond the imperfections. Guys, don’t be proud on getting so many girlfriends but be proud that you kept a girl for a long time.
For the “one”. I’m waiting for the time that he’d hug me so tight that he’ll never let me go. The one who’s not just good at saying sorry’s and promises. I’m waiting for the one who would tell me I am his and would also tell me that “I’m yours”. I’m waiting for the one who’d give me no regrets at the same time, no expectations. I’m waiting for him. I just hope that he comes and does not take another detour.
1. He does not court you through the phone or net.
2. He waits for you.
3. He will go to your house and meet your parents.
because dudes can be as cryptic as ancient hieroglyphics. ;)
What he says: “You’re cute”
What he really means: “I’m interested in you and I want to know you more” it may sound like he’s innocently complimenting you, but the truth is, he’s only one step shy of asking you out.
What he says: “We should hang out sometime.”
What he really means: “I want to ask you out, but I’m afraid you’d say no”
What he says: “You decide”
What he really means: “I am hoping with all my might we will be doing something fun and nothing too mushy”
1. He can’t take his eyes off you- congrats! He is genuinely in love with you;)
2. He’ll introduce you to his friends- he’ll tell his friends how stupid and clumsy you are but he’ll still tell them that you’re amazing.
3. He’s nice to you.
4. He treats you differently from others.
5. He’ll accept you, just the way you are!!!!;)
is assuring. Very passionate at the same time true. I love the way how he could be so romantic with Bella. He always tries his best to resist the “temptations” and that’s one good thing about him. He cares about your safety more than his. I love the way he handles Bella. So gentle, so serene and so….. old school. It’s not bad though, in fact, some of the girls are just waiting for someone like that. I know that some of the girls out there are also finding for their own Edward Cullen:)